It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I gt 2 more Hello Kitty stuff!!!Yipee!!!

Today i went to Orchard with Jamie as she wanted to buy some clothes from her favourite shop Forever 21!!!I actually didn't want to buy anything but i end up buying a SEXY leopard corset top that cost $38,2 skirts and a shorts from Cotton On all for $5 each ($5 x 3=15)and a Hello Kitty Message Cushion $52.90 and a electric My Melody sharperner for $7.90..just on my shopping i spent $113.80..not forgetting my makan(eating)is $14.80 plus movie tickets $8 (cos its saturday) and my taxi fare is $10..MY TOTAL SPENDING IS $146.60..arghhhh...i have no sense of money crisis...i should really stop spending...and i have decided not to spend anymore for two weeks(including my cute Hello Kitties...(i am sorry Kitties, you guys have to wait for 2 weeks before i start buying u guys kay...)do you think i can withstand the pressure of seeing a cute Hello Kitty face and not get one?You guys shall see whether i can overcome the test of overspending...hehe..So if you see that i am not posting any Hello Kitty for two weeks on my blog you will know that i pass the test..hahahaha....btw i decide to let u guys see the Hello Kitty things that i bought this evening...








Heehehe..cute right??Don't envy me...If you got the money go get urself a Hello Kitty companion today...

Ok, today the movie that i watch with jamie is 画皮Painted Skin...Actually my sis told me the whole story line yesterday and when i watch it today, it seems to be quite boring as i know what is coming next...but it is quite touching as
赵薇Zhao Wei who acted as the general's wife in the movie decide to sacrifice herself for the sake of the people and her husband's life.. Out of grief of his wife's death, the general decided to kill himself but luckily in the end both of them were resurrected for some reason...i am not going to be too much of a *spoiler*...go see the movie yourself if you want to know more about the story...the trailers are below...

画皮Painted Skin

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...