It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Damn, i wished that i am in Taiwan right now...

10 Things that i will do if i save enough money to go to Taiwan...

1)Go to the Hello Kitty Airport in Taiwan






2)Take Hello Kitty Eva Airlines(i must..i repeat...MUST!!! take this plane if i am going to taiwan...)


3)I will take many pictures of the Hello Kitty food before i eat her gently...


4)I will ask the stewardess if i can buy their apron or better still ask them to give me their Hello Kitty apron..haha...




5)Go to my dream Hello Kitty House...



6)Go and have a romantic day with my boyfriend at the Hello kitty ferris wheel..




7)And go eat some sweets with my boyfriend in the Hello Kitty pastry shop..





8)Go visit the Hello Kitty hospital in Taiwan..i know its bad luck to go to the hospital often but if it is that cute,i don't mind going there to take a look...



9)Go see what Okwap launched in Taiwan. Believe it or not, some of the Okwap Hello Kitty phones are backordered just like Wii gaming console. In this launch party, Okwap introduced four Hello Kitty phones. They are C150,OK609,OK506 and i885. As you know, they all are in pink and white colors.


10)Get myself a Hello Kitty phone!!hehehe...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...