It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Friday, October 3, 2008

My Obession since two months ago!!!

My hello Kitty obsession started when i was in Beijing China for holiday this July 2008... i always liked Hello Kitty and pink stuff but i never got a chance to get any Hello kitty stuff because people will discourage me by saying that Hello Kitty is too girly and too pinky and they will leave comments like you're so immature.. therefore i never went to look at Hello Kitty for years...

I actually never really liked Winnie the Pooh but since my ex LOVES Winnie the Pooh,i decided to start collecting Winnie the Pooh and friends instead... and i bought lots of stuff that have Winnie the Pooh labeled on them..

After the breakup with my ex two to three years ago,i decided to give away most of my Winnie the Pooh stuff...i wanted to minimise my plushies(as i used to get one or two plushies per week for 5 whole years...) to only the ones that i really love and don't bare to throw away...

It was like a calling to me..i actually started to buy the Hello Kitty house telephone as i thought it was really cute and i wanted to "BLING" it..(refers to the swaroski crystals that i wanted to add onto the house phone)..As i saw more stuff in the Hello kitty stall in Beijing,i got crazy and i decided to replace the Winnie the Pooh and friends as it was starting to look old and dirty and i wanted to go back to being girly...Ok, for those who know me, they will know that i always wanted to be pampered like a princess and i didn't get the chance to be super girly as
1) i didn't have the capital when i was younger

2) people will comment that pink is too girly and gross..

3) some of my friends hate Hello Kitty...i simply don't understand why some people hate hello kitty?its face is so irresistibly cute..my heart beats faster just by looking at it...i know i am such a child..

I "upgraded" my Hello Kitty merchandise when i see shops that sell Hello kitty stuff...My friends will try to distract me when they see a Sanrio potential store with Hello Kitties in them so in hope that i won't see and spend money unnecessarily ..You can't mess with my eye for Hello Kitty okay!!

Given with my experience, plushies will eventually turn dirty and yellow over time therefore i decided to only buy Hello Kitty stuff that can be used like lamps,telephones and such and... i almost went to the extend of buying a Hello Kitty handphoneOkawap A236
that cost a whopping SGD$558(i can add a few hundred more to get a Iphone instead...)..i must be out of my mind to spend this amount on a crappy phone that have very little function...Luckily, my boyfriend dragged me out of the mobile phone shop before i regret on my purchase...

THESE ARE THE PURCHASES THAT I MADE IN THIS TWO MONTHS...I KNOW ITS REALLY LITTLE COMPARED TO THE HELLO KITTY FANATICS OUT THERE...

Notebook



Pencil


Towel Hanger



Utensils...





Lunch Box

Toliet Roll


Body Scrub


Book Clip


Toaster


Oven


Lotion Bottle


Handphone Rest


Pouch


Clock


Clipper,Scotch Tape,Tooth Brush,



Keyboard Vacumm


Different Views Of Bowl


Cups




Photoframe and stuff...




Telephone



Hairdryer


Containers


Kuromi measuring tape




Calculator


Keyboard and mouse...




Solar powered toy..


Lamp..



No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...