It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Friday, October 3, 2008

My close friends over the years!!!

i decided to put some of my close friend's pictures so you can see how wonderful they all are haha...PS:(some of you that never see your pictures being put up,don't be sad cos you forgot to take pics with me...but you know who you are right?)

Me and Jamie in my house...


Me and jamie outside ktv pub..the one near HMV...


me and jamie again...


me and jamie but she seems to look daze..


me and jamie at HK tea house...


me and jamie again...haha we got the most pics as we love to take pictures...


me and her again...hahaha..


mich acting cute here..hehehe...


me and mich at sentosa...


mich at the salon..she look like from outerspace right???haha...


mich and me at cafe delma..


jen and yasmin...


yasmin and pris


yasmin, pris and me


So if you see that you are not included in the list,please post me your pictures thanks....

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...