It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Friday, October 31, 2008

Money money money = my true love....i'm not kidding..i really love money...

I really love money even when i was young as a kid...as a kid i know that money can buy stuff that i like and bribe my classmates with sweets to do homework for me...hehe..i even take all the change from the taxi driver when my dad takes a cab and i refuse to return him his change no matter how much he trys to get back from me...
Also as a kid i loved putting my money in my piggy bank(i remember i used to have a very large piggy bank with a pig sitting in the toliet bowl...) and count how much coins and notes i have saved..therefore my dad always calls me lui bien(it means money face in hokkien...)because i always jump on the bed after counting my notes and scream to my dad 钱钱钱我有很多钱。。。(it actually means money money money i have lots of money...)
See now why my dad calls me money face??Well although i am money face,(i truely deeply admit it...)but i will never betray my soul or do unsculpturous stuff to get what i want so i guess i am not so bad after all am i ?

Well enough of the talk..

Remember this song by ABBA where it used to be so damn popular a few decades back???

CHORUS

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Oh talking about this song,go watch the Mamma Mia movie if you haven't catch it...it's damn hilarous....and i really really super duper love this movie!!!

Mamma Mia! The Full Length Movie Trailer


Oh i added the money money money song video in the Mamma Mia movie for your viewing pleasure if you don't understand which song i am talking about.....

Mamma Mia! The Movie - Money, Money, Money


and the winner takes it all video clip...i feel like crying when i see this part...ABBA the group is the bomb man...


this is the scene that i and my sis were laughing so loudly in the cinema...it's freaking funny!!!you should see this part...


I decided not to add too much scene of the movie in my post as it will spoil the fun of watching the whole movie...really...i repeat go watch this movie!!!you won't regret it...

I also out of fun, changed the money money money song lyrics to....

Kitty kitty kitty
must be pretty
in the rich mans world
kitty kitty kitty
need some money
to get kitty stuff
Aha-ahaaa
all the things i could do
if i had a little money
to get kitty stuff...

Well,what do you think of my chorus???hehehe...well this is what i feel when i need the capital to keep up with my obessions with Hello Kitty and i guess this is how other Hello Kitty fanatics who are broke like me feel also...

Anyway since i am writing a post about money and Hello Kitty,i figured that i should show you stuff that associate with Hello Kitty and banks...

Hello Kitty ATM kitty bank for kids...
It is a good way to save money and alot more advanced than our old piggy bank where we used to put in lots of coins and sometimes have to break the poor piggy just to take the cash out when we are very broke...
So for this pink kittified ATM machine,all you need is just an Hello Kitty ATM card to withdraw the "money" that you placed inside...I think early saving is good for kids as it makes the kids grow a habit to save money...the only thing is the ATM card must be placed with the parents so that the kid won't withdraw the cash and be a spendthrift like me..muahahaha...well although this thing is not a necessity, i don't mind if my parents will give this pink ATM to me to give me an excuse to save more money...



Dah Sing bank in Hong Kong that aliase with Hello Kitty...


So what exactly do you get for opening a Hello Kitty bank account with Dah Sing?

Dah Sing Bank brings you the first Hello Kitty Consolidated Account. This Hello Kitty account integrates the benefits of both a savings & checking account and you will receive all the associated Hello Kitty stationery: a unique Hello Kitty monthly statement, and an ATM card & cheque book, so you can enjoy managing your finances with Hello Kitty.

Upon opening a Hello Kitty Consolidated Account, you can enjoy a Hello Kitty statement, ATM Card and Cheque Book specially designed for fans of Hello Kitty. The ATM card will also be provided free of charge so that you can enjoy yourself while managing your finances with this adorable Hello Kitty stationery.

Bank of America Hello Kitty card..


I love both the cards and i am definetely above 18 but damn it they don't have this card in Singapore!!!if only they have the bank of America in Singapore and i will be first in line to go apply for this two cards...hehehe...

Imagine how the notes will look like when Hello Kitty conquer the whole world...muahahhaha*evil laugh*

but i still find it cute if that really happens...


I know these stamps have nothing to do with money but only Japan have these Hello Kitty stamps...like i always say it's so unfair to always have a fashion backward country...


btw these stamps are not cheap...they are at 500 yen for 10 stamps only....

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...