It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Friday, October 31, 2008

My simple looking shimmer glitter nails today...

Things needed to create my nails
-basecoat
-topcoat
-white shimmer nail polish
-silver glitter
-an orange stick(seriously i don't know why they call it an orange stick when it's not even orange..)
-some blue tag



-gems(this is my manicure box where i put all my different gems together...)



Just paint two coats of white shimmer polish on nails after the base coat and leave it to dry...later add another two coats of sliver glitter on the tips of nails and this is what it will look like...

Pictures of how it looks like without the gems on...



This is my finished product...





So what do you think of my nails today??Do you think it is nice???hehehe...It's actually really easy to do..all you need is some nail polish and gems and you are ready to go...so try it kay...i din't even bother to make a video of this cos it is damn simple to do...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...