It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Friday, October 31, 2008

Yay my ikea stuff came and i sort of revamp the room already....

Finally my ikea cabinets and my pinkPINK Pictures, Images and Photos computer table came and i have more shelvings and space to put my stuff into my small room...i even bought a new computer chair(i call it the wheel chair...)
which i got in a Toa Payoh neighbourhood store will be coming in this afternoon...Yipee!!!Although the chair that i ordered is not in pink or white,the neighbourhood uncle who sells the chairs says that i can use it until the cushion of the chair become old and change it to pink cushions if i want...the reason i got the black chair is because it is damn comfy!!!i mean if i have to choose stylestyle Pictures, Images and Photos and comfort for a chair,i rather choose comfort as i will be sitting on that chair for hours...and anyway isn't chair's main objective is to be comfy??so without a question i decided to get my weird and ugly looking black chair!!Seriously,don't underestimate the power of ugliness...but it's damn comfy la...i love the fact that my ass don't feel so painful when i sit on the chair...the only thing i find is that the chair's cushion is a bit too thin so i shall look for nice looking cushions to "decorate" my chair...Hehehe...Any way i shall show u the stuff that i got from ikea IKEA Pictures, Images and Photosto revamp my room and pictures of my black chair...

My new shelvings and a pink computer table...


I slowly added more stuff to my shelvings...



My individual shelvings up close....

-my fan...



-my toy display and makeup drawers...



-my pink computer table...



-my snack attack box...



-my hello kitty phone with my digital photo frame and a tissue box...


-my earring rack..



-my shampoo and body soap stuff...


-my hairdryer/curling tong and medicine box corner...






-my perfume,hand and body lotion and hair products...



-my necklace rack with kitty stuff


-my stationary box...


-my girly stuff like head band,rubberband,clips,bangles and cute rings that i so adore...


-my three pink boxes dedicated to my bags only..btw my sis got me 6 of those pink boxes..




-my mirror door with glass sticker decal on it...




-i use my old hand bag hook for my bag to hang on one of my shelves...


-my smaller necklaces and bracelets..


basically this is how my shelvings and pink computer table looks like now in my room...of course i will add more editions in the future...


my new ikea bedside table with my new mini fridge...





and pictures of the comfy chair that i am talking about...except that i may change the cushions of my chair to pink soon when i got more $$$....




now you may ask me since i took the whole stretch of the wall,(whereby my table and his used to be together on the same wall...) and made it into my computer table solely for me to use only,what happened to his table????

Well the answer is i moved him and his stuff to a very tiny small corner in the room..(oh i forgot btw this room i am staying now is his...)haha..you don't have to say it...i know i am super evil...

2 comments:

Jean said...

the shelf is very nice, how much u bought it??

Jessica Yan Zi Yu said...

the shelves itself are $298SGD
but plus the comp table,chair,sidetable and boxes and stuff like boxes and dividers,my total bill is about $700SGD


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...