It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My boyfriend got me a new Hello Kitty!!!

You must be thinking how come he suddenely so good and buy for me a Hello Kitty (the shake head kind) right?Who call him spoil my other Hello kitty (the smaller shake head) and make my Hello Kitty head become handicapped(it can't move anymore!!)....Somemore he dropped my HK on the floor on the very first day i got the smaller Hello Kitty..Argghhh..Serve him right..Muahahah*evil laugh*..So to compensate me, he went back to the stall today to get me a bigger Hello Kitty Shake Head!!!hahaha..These are the pictures of my Hello Kitty Shake Head...Maybe i should get another nod head Hello Kitty?



Any way, this is the smaller Hello Kitty that he made handicapped...sobzzz..

My conclusion for the day...Make him break more things so that he will buy back a even better one for me??Hahaha..damn...i know i am evil...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...