It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Monday, November 24, 2008

New Hello kitty stuff that i got today!!!

I went to the Toa Payoh Hello Kitty store and i saw this cute pen so i got it without hesitating...

This is truely my 1st big head Hello Kitty pen!!!and i super duper love it!!!still deciding on whether i want to bring it to school anot...


I only got myself a My Melody book mark and Hello Kitty pen as i wasn't in a mood to spend too much money on Hello Kitty today....



Just to let u know my sis bought the Hello Kitty book marks for me at the price of $3.90(it was sometime back...) but my melody book mark that i got today is only at $2!!!she got RIPPED big time!!!




Well i love the book marks alot and i can't bear to use it...maybe i should start using it soon...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...