It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Is my face shape that weird??

Last Friday, my mom commented that my sister is overly skinny and her face shape is too small and oval..
Upon hearing this conversation,i decided to asked my mom to take a good look at my face and tell me what she thinks my face shape is and??... her 1st answer was... my face shape is round...how can i be round??i have a distintive chin okay..hey.. it doesn't mean that i am chubby,i have to be stuck with the round face shape okay...so i asked her to look carefully again because i know that i am not a round face type...
As she looked at me for the second time,she said that i look like a carrot..(WTH??the type that is purple somemore..)
Arghhh..why can't she say that i look like a heart shape face type??)as she was saying this my sis is laughing hysterically...
Next, my mom looked at my nose and she said it looks nice...(finally a comment that i truely deserved..*grinning from ear to ear*..)and then the next thing you know,... she start commenting that my nose look like a jambu fruit
and that's the reason why she say my nose looks nice...Ohhh the horror!!!!screamzzzz!!!!I hope she was hungry when she said those remarks... Imagine what kind of alien i will look like if my face is described like the way she says...

Btw since i'm commenting about face shapes,what type of face shape are you?

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...