It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I gt a new phone!!!

Recently, i went around looking for phones as my contract with Starhub mobile plan is going to end on Feb....These are the phones that came across my mind... Sony Ericsson W380i the colour is great but the inside look kind of look crappy though...no offense to ppl who have this phone or "like/love" this phone..the reviews abt this phone is kind of sad...



Sony Ericsson S500i i want it because its purple..i know you must be thinking damn lame right...



Sony Ericsson W580i *SHOUT OUT* i love it cos its pink!!!but too bad it is a walk man phone and i prefer phones with better cybershot qualities as i love to take pictures..

The white version of this phone looks cool too...arghh...DECISONS..DECISONS..DECISONS!!!

But last and not least...the ULTIMATE I Phone!!!i find that the outlook of the iphone looks quite simple and the function simply captivated me!!!Besides, there are lots of cute casing and covers for iphone on the market... but sadly to speak my budget was so out of the way...*sobzzzz*maybe i will get one this February when my contract end because by then it will be so much cheaper..heheehehe..



The Conclusion

In the end, i decided to get a China fake version of Nokia N95...which is MM95 Leady!!I know you must be thinking its damn pathetic..WHY get China phone?But how many of us can actually spend like Paris Hilton??? i need to pay bills too ppl...Plus, i have to satisfy my devotion to Hello kitty when i see her..so end up i have to get a crappy phone right??WRONG!!!! ..the reason i choose MM95 Leady is because its really cute and small...the height of the phone is almost equalivent to the regular chapstick..and believe it or not the diameter is the same as a chap stick..here are some pictures and video MADE BY ME to prove my point... It is almost the same as the height of my index finger..



If you dont know how long is my finger,this pic will show u the height of a regular chapstick next to the phone...



The diameter of the phone is exactly the same as my chap stick...




And to prove my point, the things that i dangle on my phone is larger than my phone..



Video of MM95 Leady made by me...haha..

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...