It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Food that i recentely ate with my friends and sis in this month...OMG so sinfull!!!

Don't see these pictures if you are hungry...

I purposely mix the pictures up so that my friends or sis can guess whether they ate these stuff with me...


































NO WONDER my boyfriend have been saying that i am getting

OUCH....doesn't he knows that it is quite a taboo to call one fat?

I hate it when people tell me that they are fat when they are actually a size 6 or 8..People tells me stuff like..arghhhh...

Then what happens to people that are size 10 and beyond?Issit doomsday for them??

(btw, im a size 12 or 14 depending on cutting..)


You know what!!i can't help it that i am slightly chubby...Sometimes i feel like just telling him.."If u love me,love me for who i am okay..."

Btw, i saw this poster and i thought that it is quite cute...don't get me wrong, i don't think like that...
or do i???hehe.....

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...