It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I finally watch finish the taiwan drama serial!!!

This few days have been very hectic hectic Pictures, Images and Photosfor me as i tried my best to finish the taiwan drama asap...It's really good as stated on my previous post ...Anyway enough of the drama talk...I feel like doing a mini makeoverTelevision Shows Pictures, Images and Photos of my room!!!! I wanna remove my current computer table and add some new shelves and mini fridge and i also want to make my room as pinky and furry as possiblefurry pink Pictures, Images and Photospink furry dice Pictures, Images and Photos...hehehe...Tomorrow my sis will be coming over to my place for the first time to do her psp and i only have a limited time to make my room look a little bit neater...I mean... who ask me to be lazy and not tidy my room???Well, i am not to blame as i was feeling a little under the weather for this past two weeks.. Any way since i begin to feel better and Christmas and Chinese New Year are on their way soon(i know la i'm kiasu..),i decided to get some new bed sheets and "stuff" for my room..hehee...
Btw next tuesday will be the day i go shopping with my boyfriend to ikea to look for all the stuff i need to revamp my room...I wonder this time how much moneymoney Pictures, Images and Photos will i need to fork out...Hmmm..the thought of it is quite scary...

But i can't help that i am such a shopping queen!!!
I hope everything is quite cheap there...*crossing fingers* cross your fingers Pictures, Images and Photos
Any way i looked around for mini fridges and the best that i saw without a freezer compartment is at Carrefour Plaza Singapura!!it cost SGD$199 and i think i can accept it...the only thing is that it is a char chat(weird and kampong in my own language) brand that i never seen in my life and the sticker for that fridge looks damn fugly...But for extreme cases if i decide to get the fridge,i think i will be putting a pop up sticker on top of the label of the fridge.....Well as the saying goes, good things always have to wait...so maybe i should just go and look around for more fridges...hmmmm....

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...