It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I gt PSP Blender!!!Unlimited games and movies...Hahaha!!!

Hehehe...i wanted to get a DS Lite because i was very sian/bored with my PSP and i had no more intresting games to play..so yesterday my boyfriend got the PSP Blender for me as i keep complaining that i had no more games to play and he was afraid i ask him to buy the Nintendo DS Lite for me... btw the downloading time is quite quick and it is only 30++USD!!!cheap right?Unlimited games,movies,music,mtv etc....need i say more??Anyway since he got the blender for me,i have been downloading many games and i decided not to buy the DS Lite until the newer version is out as jorjeane tells me that a newer version that might be coming out is much better..and it has a camera in the DS!!!Hehehe...maybe i should wait a while more before i make my impulse buy..Btw i bought a new hello kitty radio with jorjeane for only SGD$6!!but the bling that i bought for my radio is much much more expensive than the radio(trust me on that...it's almost 3X the price of the radio!!) ...OK..here are some pics of my radio!!!i haven't finish blinging as i don't have enough bling...sobzzz...but what do you think of my radio?nice right..hehe...




No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...