It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Friday, October 10, 2008

Me blinging my psp!!!

Sorry for not updating my post yesterday as i was too busy blinging my psp!!!I love pink and shiny bling BLING stuffz!!Although i know that i am a pink lover i decided to try something different and therefore i decided to give my psp more of a punk rock look...i onli going to embed a few pics of my psp under construction...





My pics will only be posted once i do up everything...besides the gems are ****king expensive and i do not have enough to bling my psp after spending a hefty SGD$150++....Btw, i also downloaded some psp games for free but you will need to wait for a few days to download...Ps:(do this if you are very free only..) You should see the games they have there..Here are some videos of the games that i downloaded this week...

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Trailer


Monster hunter 2

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...