It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bored at home so i did face and lip mask today!!

Me with my hydrating mask as my face seems a little dry recently..


Waiting for time to pass as my mask is still wet...


This mask i am pointing to??I know i look stupid with the mask on but for beauty sake who cares???


Haiz don't look at me already..Even i can't be bothered to look at myself..
*close eyes*


Now since my facial mask is done, i decided to do lip mask as well because my lips are a little dry recently...This is how i look like with the lip mask..i know it is funny but don't laugh okay...

Trying to look my best even though i have this lip mask on my lips


Time ticking away...*waiting impatiently*
Is it 15 mins yet...am i done yet???


Haiz still have to wait for a while more....


While waiting,i shall show you my funny lips wrap with all the goodness...don't think dirty ah...


i look like i got poisoned...help call the ambulance....


after washing away my "poison" i got squeaky clean face and ultra juicy lips!!!


help is my end result of my juicy pink lips!!



Now i am ready to kiss..anyone ready for some cpr??hehe..just kidding...


*TIP to get juicy and kissable lips*----if you have very dry flaky lips, exfoliate your lips gently with a tooth brush then after removing the excess dead skin, put on your lip cream and use a cling wrap and leave it on for 15 mins...then you will get ultra juicy and kissable lips after this..try it, it is damn fantastic..
PS:(btw i got this tip from my sis...)

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...