It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Monday, November 3, 2008

My mini calender that my boyfriend gt in a wedding yesterday...

I always wanted to go look for a cute mini calender like this as i always don't keep track of the day and month and trust me time flys really quickly(after your 21st birthday..) and before you know it you are almost one step to the grave already...

I got this on the 2nd of November but since he gave me the mini calender after 12pm so technically speaking it should be on the 3rd that's why i placed the date to be on the third...




Well i am so irritated when i find out that i got the two same logs (each log has four months written on them...)and i am missing the May, June, July, August month log...arghhhhh...not to fear... there is always such things called DIY...which i truely love when i have plenty of time on my hands.....


Besides, i have to do a paint job so that i can hide the two names of the happily married couple that i don't know right...





So i decided to make my mini calender look unique and blinkqify it so that it truely looks original...hmmmm..now how should i do it???

When i am done "DIY"ing my mini calender,i shall posts pictures of it kay...So see ya...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...