It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My pink bling bling mini calender!!!

Remember i promised to post pics of the mini calender that i am supposed to modify after i gt from my bf??here are the pics of how it looks right now..

Before pics of my mini calender in case you forgot how it looks like in my previous post...




After pics of the paint job..





After pics of blinging it...




Nice right???Don't underestimate the power of the bling...it's damn bloody expensive to get the crystals but i love it...anyway i haven't done anything different to the date and month of the mini calender yet cos i couldn't find any cute and small stickers that have numbers and alphabets on it..guys please tell me where to get it if you saw it ok...love ya...*muacks*Lipstick stain Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...