It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My pink strawberry nails!!!

Any way here are pics of the stuff that i used for my favourite fruit STRAWBERRYstrawberry Pictures, Images and Photos!!!!!!



So how do you find my strawberry nails???





I actually got this inspiration by a sales girl working at skin food and i was so excited to get strawberry nails!!So i search the net on how to do strawberry nails and i found this video in youtube...



Any way i replace the red colour to hot pink as i am not supposed to have redRED RED DRAGON Pictures, Images and Photos = 火(which means fire)nails because due to my superstition you know the usual chinese feng shui thingy whereby they have the 金木水火土Chinese Five Elements Pictures, Images and Photos(the five elements -gold/wood/water/fire/earth)???i am supposed to fall under the category of gold that's why i couldn't choose red as fire will burn my gold away...hehe for those people who don't believe,i know it sounds kinda silly but believe it or not,i went against my faith and use fire engine red on my nails before and i got a fever on the exact same day!!!so some times must listen to the teachings of the old people right?hehe...i hope you like my post!!

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...