It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Really bored at home so i took my big LOLLIPOP!!!

Here are some pictures of my lolli b4 i munch it all away!!!muahahaha...






I was freaking bored at home and i ran out of snacks to munch so i ransack my whole fridge and i realised i have a huge lolli that is in my fridge since the beginning of this year when i went to genting and kl with my boyfriend...

As the evil "snack attack"Snack Attack Mother Pictures, Images and Photos hits me,with not much choice left and i really need something to stick into my mouth(don't think dirty ah...)THINKING DIRTY ABOUT YOU Pictures, Images and Photos,i decided to eat my lolli and i saw the date of expiry...hmmmm...20th of November which is like tomorrow????

Luckly i took the lolli(after so long..)and decided to eat it lollipop Pictures, Images and Photosbefore it expires...but the problem is i couldn't finish it as it is as huge as a normal person's face size...
Seriously don't be deceived as it looks kinda small in the picture...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...