It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have a happy NEW YEAR YOU ALL!!!Currently very depressed with my new hair colour...SOBBBbbbbbb...




Well i went to the hair dresser's to get my hair done and i can't believe that i actually made a trip to uglify myself...What i wanted is a new look and i am sure gave him precise information on how i want my hair to be done...think blonde base colour with black streaks/highlights across my head (well..something like sarah jessica parker)
but he sure knows how to screw up........urgrghhh....

apparentely it could be..

1)he doesn't understand english,

2)he is too occupied in his own world

3)his main motive was to make me look like an old hag...arghhhh...


Initially the 1st stage whereby he just bleached my head looked so bad that i was almost in tears..Will Pictures, Images and Photostoo bad i didn't have the camera with me or else you would have agreed how sucky my hair looks...and...it is worst than i imagined and i look like i had just grown a headful of grays immediately that evening...

Btw have you ever watch 白发魔女(also known as the bride with white hair)???my boyfriend says that i looked like that until i requested them to get my hair darkened as possible...


Anyway at least i know how i look liked when my i am old i think...here are some pictures of how i looked like after my head is done...during the process i didn't have a cam with me so i couldn't really show you guys how it looked like...it's really creepy that my head is full of yellow lemonade stripes with hair that looked so ugly and disgusting tat my bf also shaked his head when he saw me...and i couldn't help by complain to him that i hated my hair...haiz...



Well if you notice,it also have a tinge of green in my hair and i looked like fungus and mosses
have started to invade my hair aso...and you know what is the worst part of it all?the hair dresser actually commented that it looks nice...WTH???


I was so depressed that i couldn't be bother with my makeup and fake eyelashes...



haiz...i seriously think i can do a better job than that...if i know how much it sucked in that salon,i wouldn't have even stepped inside...so much for giving others a chance by trying a new salon...PS:(SEE MY BOYFRIEND'S NEW HAIR CUT AND HIGHLIGHT??btw he hates the haircut as it was too short but i have to convince him that it looks good to make him feel better...ohhh the irony...)



Well it doesn't look that bad in the pictures but...here are some pictures that made me damn irritated as the roots of my head is so different from the base colour and i looked like someone just decided to pour brown paint on my head...

Arghhhh...see the brown roots that i am talking about???i just feel like crying and killing myself already...



Well,i guess i have to live with this colour for another one or two months as the hair dresser officially did his best to get my hair damaged...Curse you motherfucker!!!fuck Pictures, Images and Photoswell sorry for this type of language but i couldn't stop my outburst of anger towards him...i guess the next time i decided to get my hair done,i should just bring a photo of the colour that i want and hairstyle...PS:(maybe you should do that too...)

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...