It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I went to the dentist today!!!

Arggghhh...i went to the dentist today to fix up my tooth because i have a tooth that hurts so badtooth ache Pictures, Images and Photos,it even hurts when i drink water...haiz..i didn't know that the condition of my tooth is so bad until the extend of needing an operation...here is what happened this evening...

1)i went to have my teeth cleaneddentist Pictures, Images and Photos and at the same time consult the dentist to cover my tooth with fillings...in my heart i thought the total treatment will be like $200 plus...

2)the dentist touch and see my tooth for a while and then took an xray without my consent and charged me for a total cost of $310...

3)my ordeal is not done yet as i need to do a surgery that cost a whopping $840 on my wisdom tooth and the tooth that hurts like crazy...she also tried to convince me that it won't hurt a bit..The Dentist Pictures, Images and Photos

4)thinking of the torment and the crazy ridiculous price to get my tooth removed,i decided to not get my teeth fixed yet....

5)ohhhh...the horror...now i'm looking for a cheaper dentist as i regret wasting the $310 for filling up the two holes on my upper tooth and my purpose of curing the pain on my tooth is not even solved yet...

Well guys please be nice and refer me to a reliable cheap dentist if you know of any...Thanks and i love you guys!!!

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...