It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I went to watch The Legend of IP Men last Wednesday!!!






Seriously i always liked action and kung fu movies and i was so excited to watch IP Men starring Donnie Yen..PS:(I SERIOUSLY SAW WRONGLY THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE TO BE LP MEN AND LP ALSO STANDS FOR LAM PA BTW IN HOKKIEN IT MEANS BALLS...HAHA)

Any way my boyfriend being a kung fu fanatic (since i knew him) went to get the tickets for the Sneak Previews of the movie without my knowledge and...you really can't blame the both of us for being such a movie junkie can't you??And...guess what???The movie rocks!!!

Usually i will find most of the movies to be 50-50 but this movie caught lots of my attention...Apparentely this movie has quite alot of action scenes in it and a little humor was in it as well....Really go watch it as it is not a waste of your money and besides, it is based on a real life story of Bruce Lee's teacher...(btw this is the real picture of the Ip Men and Bruce Lee...)

Oh don't you just adore stories that involve with real people???Well i am those people that loves stuff with a heading like "BASED ON TRUE STORY "...
Overall just listen to me and go watch the movie okay??I will give the overal rating of this movie to be 9.5/10...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...