It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, January 18, 2009

13 days since i wrote anything in my blog!!!

Oh god didn't know that time could pass so quickly as i felt really tired in juggling my time between studies,play and housework....My exam will be two weeks from now and i am so damn stressed as i havent really started on anything yet...Oh save me!!!!Any way...since i havent wrote anything like in this 13 days,i decide to write more in this post...

Oh ya...i haven't post abt my blue hair in my post...so i shall show u pictures of myself dying my hair blue!!!Why did i decide on blue??Well it's because exam is coming round the corner and i can't deny the fact that i did it out of superstitions as blue is meant to be like my "lucky" colour therefore blue it shall be...

Well we shall see if i pass my four modules with flying colours...and then you will know whether the blue really does help me anot...haha...

Enough of the crap,here are some pictures of me with my blue hair!!!






Ah boh i know the dye of my hair looks like purple but the end results is blue lah..and i felt proud that i managed to dye my own hair by myself!!!haha...





Nice??well currentely my blue is fading now and it is kinda more like greenish but i think i will get it touched up again some time soon before CNY!!!!

Any way i got a new hat from Queensway shopping centre and i wore this to sch for the first time as i also had a bad hair day that particular day...so why skip this perfect chance to cam whore???





well???do you like my hat??haha...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...