It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally finish blinging my PSP!!!

Haha...I'm so proud of myself for finally finish blinging my PSP at 3.30pm today!!!For people who have no clue on how to bling their PSP,they should go Bugis Street upstairs(the second level) to buy the gems and the glue if they want...I also bought most of my gems there...Its freaking expensive lor..So i didn't get the glue as the glue can only last 3 to 4 months...I went a little more extreme and use my ultra hard superglue(it sticks within 3 seconds believe it or not..)..therefore most of my shiny gems don't look so shiny anymore..sobzzz...Tears Pictures, Images and Photos

Lightbulb Pictures, Images and PhotosLuckily, i remember that my top coat always works wonderfully well when i apply on my nails so i deided to try on one gem and ...i am damn glad that i did use my top coat as a vanish..Here are some pictures of my completed PSP!!


MY PSP WITHOUT THE TOP COAT...DAMN UGLY RIGHT??








IN BETWEEN VANISHING MY PSP...






MY PSP FINAL PRODUCT WITH THE TOP COAT...LUCKILY THERE IS SUCH THING CALLED A TOP COAT!!BTW THE TOP COAT IS FROM THE FACE SHOP AND IT WORK WONDERS!!!










So can you see the difference??Hehehe..I had to admit that i am so smart when it comes to things like this...smug Pictures, Images and Photos..

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...