It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My boyfriend finally finish his drama serial about Bruce Lee!!!

Today my boyfriend finally finishes the new drama serial of 50 episodes about his idol Bruce LeeBruce Lee Pictures, Images and Photos...The actor in the movie look very much like him and talk and acted the same way as him...
According to my boyfriend in the later stages of the show,the way the actor displays his kung fu is almost as quick and fast just like the heavenly idol Bruce Leebruce lee Pictures, Images and Photos himself!!!
I know he always rave about Bruce Lee and how much he hoped Bruce was alive so that he can fly to the US just to learn kung fu from him..Is he like obsessed with Bruce Lee or what...
Btw the show i am talking about is called China Mountain Big Brother(1971)or The Legend of Bruce Lee李小龙传奇..
I know the english title is kinda cheesey but i heard from my boyfriend with lights glowing in his eyes that the movie is really good as it really shows how Bruce Lee went from a nobody to become a Kung Fu Legend in everyone's heart!!!
There is even a Bruce Lee holiday in the US!!!FYI(for your information), i don't even know that there is such a day!!!
Well maybe i should start watching the drama series and rate whether it is as good as he says!!!My boyfriend also took many pictures of himself and the bronze statue when he was in Hong Kong last year..he damn vain can...bruce lee Pictures, Images and Photos
*Whisper*I think i already know what to get for my boyfriend's birthday in Dec 25 aka Christmas day...A Bruce Lee action figureBruce Lee Pictures, Images and Photos...
Better go search for a good one this Christmas...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...