It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I just did my nails!!!

I finally did my nails by myself but rest assured it is not the inverted nails as u must be kind of bored by now...Any way here are the pictures of my nails right now!!!PS:(i never had the time to remove the sides of my nails so don't judge me kay...)




How do you find the colour of my nails??Any way my sis says that she have a roll of lace available and i really look forward to try the complicated wedding kind of look with lace and it's all really girly...but i have to grow out my nails long enough of course...so as i always say, all good things have to wait so be patient for my next master piece ok???anyway see ya guys soon...tata...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...