It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yay my fridge came at 4.30pm!!!

Yesterday i went to Plaza Singapura and got my mini fridge at Careffour and i was supposed to get it today from 4pm to 9pm...So waiting impatiently for the fridge i decided not to go out the whole day and wait for my beloved mini fridge that i wanted for quite some time now so that i can put my nail polish and skin care stuff...

Hehehehe..Here are some pictures of my mini fridge that i got today!!!

i know the pictures look like my fridge is quite big but it is actually kinda small...



I hate that the inner door of the fridge is already yellow when i haven't even use it once yet...the smell is even more horrendous...it smells like stinking socks left for weeks and i had to clean my fridge with a lemon and leave the lemon in the fridge for a few hours...


Luckily the shelves don't look yellow...i heard that baking soda is good for whitening the fridge and lemon kills the smell...maybe i should go get some baking soda...hmmmnnn..


I placed a video on how to clean the refrigerator for those people who don't do housework and have no clue about it...



And i also added another video on...
How To Empty Your Refrigerator Before Traveling

so that you can save electricity if you are going travelling for quite a while...

Any way what do you think of my fridge??quite cute right?but i hate the sticker that is on the fridge...i mean what kind of name is Farfalla??
the name is damn lame...so i was thinking of removing the sticker and maybe place a cuter graphic on my fridge??my boyfriend jokingly says that since i am so in love with Hello Kitty,i should put Hello Kitty facehello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos on my fridge...Well what a good idea...maybe i shall do that to irritateirritate Pictures, Images and Photos the daylights of him..muahahha...muahahaha Pictures, Images and Photosthe one thing that i like about my mini fridge is that it comes without the freezer compartment so my nail polish will last longer and not harden up ...Yipee..now i can have a nail bar in my room...I will show you my newly improvised fridge once i have done up the room kay...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...