It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Finally finished exams!!!

Yay finally the exams period is over and i can't wait to do stuff that is fun...because of the lack of updating my blog for a while,i am going to compensate by uploading quite a few post today...aniwae just hope u still like reading my blog...love ya..for those ppl who keep checking whether i have updated my blog anot..

Today my post will be about???

The recent Hello Kitty things that i've got this CNY(Chinese New Year)!!!see that's how long i nv really updated my blog due to the tedious studying that i had to do for my exams...

Aniwae the first item will be!!!
1)My Hello Kitty Beach Towel!!it's really big for a towel..almost like a blanket...it's so big,i had to take 3 pics of it to show u how big my beach towel is..haha...erm...or maybe my photography skills just sucked??haha...




Next up...
2)my furry lovable Charmy Kitty t-shirt with rhinestones that say BABY!!and i so-so adore!!!




I had to wear it and camwhore cos it's damn cute la!!!



Next up...
3)my Kuromi bring to the beach shower miniature bag!!!it has 2 little bottles that has kuromi printed on it as well...





Well although the next item has nothing to do with Hello Kitty,i like to show u my newly bought bedsheet as it is damn cute becos it's full of strawberries!!!





heehee...it's damn cute right???and aniwae it has my hello kitty doll on the bed sheet so it cn still be considered as a hello kitty item i guess..haha...well i guess this wraps up for today's post...see ya

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...