It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The things that my dad got for me this CNY!!

Well i am very happy with my cosmetics set that my dad got for me this CNY!!it's the cosmetics set that i read on the magazine and the brand is
Marjolica Majorca which is the sister brand with Shisheido cosmetics...go to the website to understand more about the product..visit
http://www.majolica-majorca.com/as the way they introduce the product is like a fairytale as the makeup make a normal looking girl into someone beautiful...

Well my dad got for me a blusher, a foundation, 4 nail colours, an eye pencil and a mascara for a total of $100 plus near $200!!

I heard that the mascara was the one that made this brand popular therefore i got these items as i needed some new cosmetics and the packaging was so chio and glamourous...

Aniway i added the pictures of the cosmetics below...









hehe...nice right??
and as i didn't really have the time to do anything cos of my exams,i went to cathay to have dinner with my dad and he got for me a floral mouse pad which i have been eyeing for a while but i didn't get it as i was in a stingy mood and was hoping HOPING that someone will get for me..CROSS FINGERS Pictures, Images and Photosand my dad just made my day as he got for me the mousepad..


No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...