It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Have you had a great Valentine's day???

Well i had one of the simplest Valentine's day this year as nothing was out of the ordinary except that it is a day whereby my bf listen to my every will and even do things that he dislike for me...hehe..i am like the queenqueen Pictures, Images and Photos and he is like my servant..haha...laugh Pictures, Images and Photos

Well about what i made him do,i shall not elaborate as it is between us only...

Any way,he got me box of Famous Amos cookiesfamous amos Pictures, Images and Photos without knowing that i am not exactly a cookie fan as it is damn dry and hard and it gives me sore throat..so in order not to dissapoint him, i took the box of cookies and smile back at him and told him to never get cookies for me again as i am on a diet..which is like so not true!!haha..

Well pictures of the cookies he got for me is below..






Next up i took poker cards and made him play poker with meroyal flush Pictures, Images and Photos and force him to drink alcohol whenever he lose..alcohol Pictures, Images and Photos(btw my bf never really liked poker or anything to do with gambling but he still played with me becos i made him do so..haha)

After many rounds of poker with him alone, we decided to ask his cousin and brother to play wih us as well and he was so smugdeadeaara Pictures, Images and Photos after winning only a few round with us..

but remember i told you guys earlier that he doesn't like gambling therefore no poker or mahjong mahjong Pictures, Images and Photosis allowed in the house??i made him changed his idea about gambling that very night and he finally agreed to let me bring back my mahjong table and the mahjong tiles that i had left with my aunty for safe keeping..haha..i guess it was the power of Valentine's day whereby he had to keep doin my bidding..So i guess that i love Valentine's day or whoever invented Valentine's day,I LOVE YOU!!!PS:(you guys can come my place for mahjong already!!once i get it back from my aunty..hehe)

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...