It means Beauty or Beautiful...

Marilyn's Motto..

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I bought some purple hair dye and some hair extensions!!

Well i went to China town with Mich recently and got some purple hair dye and extensions to match my hair...

the pic of the extensions are below...
i got 3 darker purple,1 lighter purple


and... 3 other redish purple extension..


well a total of 7 extensions in total...


So i took some pics of how i look with the hair extensions jus for fun..at home without makeup...













Anyway what do you think?my hair extensions nice right?but both mich and my bf says it's damn ah lian therefore i decided to only use it for special occasions...

as my hair was fading from a blue to a greenish tone,






i decided to dye my hair purple and of cos my fingernails were aso not spared as i wanted to have both purple nails and hair at the same time...

so....

here is my purple hair and nails!!!although my hair is not as obvious as the blue,i like it as it is darker and more mysterious...well don't u tink so too??






and my nails!!






Well i am so proud that i know how to do manicure and hairstyling!!and therefore save alot of money!!haha...well leave comments if you like my blog ok...

No comments:


Click here to get hot comments and graphics...